Monday, December 12, 2005

comfort foods!

Thank God for the founding and creation of comfort foods.
I seek great solace in that in recent days.
seriously need to catch up on my losing weight plan.
as of now - it aint workin out.

i must say my mood's been pretty down bcos of personal disappointment
but hey.. Christmas is ard the corner and i have loads to be thankful and joyful abt!
i suppose i'll agree wif ivan on the fact dat, things always look bleak when ure stuck in it, but when u go bout it n pull urself out of the rut, u'll find it all worthwhile.

i'm jus surprised dis is taking such a toll on me.
i thot i cud handle dis better.

somehow cant wait to go to sch on wed n see my uni mates again.
miss dem n classes so much.. am i crazy?
to tink i miss the projects and meetings too!
gee i must be going nuts!

it's abt 3 weeks more til the start of a new semester.
i wonder how it'll go.
yesterday is history, tmr is a mystery.
tmr's a new day so make the best out of it!

Grace is off to Turks tonite.
I pray aunty irene & her will be safe and dat they will hav a great trip.

No comments: